Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Suggested Activity 8: Listen to some light music

Listen to some light music

'The Story Factory Reading Zone' readers say:
I listen to lighter, more fun, up-beat music in summer and more ballads and classical in winter
I listen to lighter stuff instead of heavier rock.


It seems that I have a lot in common with our musical readers. I also like 'more fun' music in the summer. There's nothing like up-beat music and a sunny day to put you in a good mood. Whether you listen to it whilst dancing around your kitchen, or driving the car, it always seems more appropriate in the summer some-how. If you haven't given it a go, I recommend some of the more pop-py stuff from your youth- nothing like some cheese to bring back good memories.


Over to you: What sort of music do you recommend for hot summer days?


Pop over to 'Living in A Time Warp' tomorrow to read about another recommended 'Places to Visit'.

No comments:

Post a Comment